Here you find bits and pieces of information on our project, usefull links to websites concerning the F-8 and more. Also scroll down for our wanted items!
Image kindly provided by Vern Larson
For those interested, below you can download the NATOPS flight manual for the F-8D/E and RF-8G (as PDF) And also the pocket checklist for the F-8D & E.
F-8D/E flight manual Download
RF-8G flight manual Download
F-8D & E NATOPS Pocket Checklist.pdf
A big thank you to the following people:
- Mr. and Mrs. Terry and Suzanne Appelgate
- Mr. Vern Larson for the nice images
- Mr. Jerry Kuechmann for the images and logbook entries
- Mr. Stephen C. Johnson, for supplying the illustrated parts lists
- Mr. Chris Ball
- Mr. Andreas Hartmann, Centro Barchetta, Wermelskirchen for all the welding on the Crusader
- Mr. Frank Unger, Kfz Unger, Wermelkirchen for the trailer and transport of the Gator to its current location
And some usefull and nice to read links to F-8 related website
Proud to announce that 150683 is available at
Still some parts missing, if you have any idea were to get these, let us know!
Mail us at:
aircrew (at) live.nl